Innovations for Food Security: The Business of Sustainable Land and Water Management
- Tears ( Lagrimas )
- (Media / Tears ( Lagrimas ))
- Safe Water in Sri Lanka
- (Media / Safe Water in Sri Lanka)
- The Seventh Video on Community Water Supply Management
- (Media / The Seventh Video on Community Water Supply Management)
- Large scale transformation of landscapes is possible, even as concerns of resource degradation abound almost universally.
- There is a need to develop better land and water buffers, in order to extend the chain of water uses.
- More people and more livestock could mean more food security (and not necessarily depletion of land and water resources)
- On-field innovations offer hope that it is possible to meet the great challenge of food and water security.
- Categories: Agriculture